I started this blog as a way to be able to connect with my family who seem to live so far away.
I have to learn how to do it so be patient with me. Becky
7 Day High Protein Diet Meal Plan
11 hours ago
and the blessings are twice as nice
I started this blog as a way to be able to connect with my family who seem to live so far away.
I have to learn how to do it so be patient with me. Becky
Posted by Derek and Becky at 2:46 PM
2 comments:
We love your blog. What a neat family. Thanks lots for being our friends.
Becky,
Loved the pictures of the boys. We have a family blog you can go to if you want to see a little. We are trying and go in spurts but it is a good thing. Our blog is rockpickingparty.blogspot.com. We were all together for the 4th and a couple of days after at Pineview.
Love,
Aunt Lea
Post a Comment