Monday, January 5, 2009

Go Chargers!


I know this might shock some of you, but we are not Denver Broncos fans. Can you believe it and we live in Colorado. When the San Diego Chargers beat the Broncos last week and then the Colts on Saturday, we are charged up. We want them to go all the way.

At Madison elementary school in San Diego we had "Charger Day" and some of the players came and we sang "San Diego Super Chargers" over and over. I still love that song. I love that lightning bolt too. so cool

I wish the Chargers all the luck and we will be watching

3 comments:

SK (Author) said...

That was a pretty exciting game the other day...they totally rocked.

And they 'spanked' the broncos...so, bragging rights have been earned.

How are you guys???

Charlotte said...

You know that's a sin ...considering where you live!!

Bethany and Terry said...

How funny. Terry and I grew to love the beloved Broncos, however, we regret never being able to see a game. I say go with the heart, gut, whatever. Even if it is the Chargers! HOpe you are all happy and well.