Thursday, February 19, 2009

Maui paradise on earth


Derek had a Maui trip and I decided to go with him. Grandma came and watched the boys while we were gone. When we arrived the sun was setting so we went straight to the beach. The next day we went to the Grand Wailea Resort. It is an awesome hotel and it is where "Jon and Kate plus eight" went to get remarried.
We had a fabulous time. It was only a 31 hour layover, still worth it and I do believe it is paradise on earth. Here are a few pictures of our time there.

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

I'm jealous!!

Tara said...

Ohhh I am so jealous!! Lucky you!!
Glenn and I got engaged on Waikiki beach and went to Oahu and Maui on our honeymoon... what a beautiful place.

mitch, pam and the rhoadants said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! Mitch and I are thinking of going this Spring...I'm ready for a warm get-a-way!

Rachel B. said...

Okay, now that is why Derek has the best job ever! How fun for you. And to go kidless...awesome.

Kari Clark said...

How Fun! That rocks! I'm so glad that you got to go!

The Mattinson's said...

How fun! I am glad you had a good time.

Famous Quotes said...

How fun! I'm so glad you were able to go. You both look so good! It's like you're newlyweds!

Jen said...

I did not know that you guys had a blog. So I am officially blog-stalking you now. What beautiful pictures! Glad you were able to go with your hubby! Hope all is well with you. Miss seeing you on Sundays!