Wow, did that give anyone else goosebumbs? I feel like such a slacker these days. I haven't been to the temple in a long time and I know I need to be better about that. The last time I went, though, was with some family members. We did baptisms for family members on my grandpa's side. Just before we called him, in Cali, and he offered a prayer. I think that was one of the most uplifting and spiritual experiences I've had at the temple. Thanks for the reminder.
Also, I was wondering if you could help out a friend. She's looking into adoption and isn't quite sure of things. If you're willing please give me a call or send me an email (I'll send my # that way). Thanks! wynefamily@msn.com
2 comments:
I'm glad you posted this. My friend emailed me about posting it too and I need to do it. Thanks for the reminder!
Wow, did that give anyone else goosebumbs? I feel like such a slacker these days. I haven't been to the temple in a long time and I know I need to be better about that. The last time I went, though, was with some family members. We did baptisms for family members on my grandpa's side. Just before we called him, in Cali, and he offered a prayer. I think that was one of the most uplifting and spiritual experiences I've had at the temple. Thanks for the reminder.
Also, I was wondering if you could help out a friend. She's looking into adoption and isn't quite sure of things. If you're willing please give me a call or send me an email (I'll send my # that way). Thanks! wynefamily@msn.com
Post a Comment