Thursday, July 23, 2009

Spending a day with Grandpa

We drove to Price Utah where my Dad has some property. On the way there was a cool cave off the road. Dad said "I always wanted to hike up there and I think today will be the day"

Good thing Grandpa was there to get us up the hill.



Dylan wanted to keep hiking it over and over again.
Noah was a little unsure about the whole thing.

Once we got to the property the boys found some bubbles and dirt. Bubbles and dirt can always make for some fun.

I laugh every time I see this picture of my Dad. That is my Dad. Hard work is fun for him. What an example for us all.

3 comments:

kim said...

Becky your boys are adorable!! You look great too. Hope you are doing well!

Kari Clark said...

What a fun thing to do with Grandpa! I love those pictures of the boys with him. Great memories!

Hollie said...

Becky thanks for the nice comment on my blog! You guys are the greatest and I truly miss your smile. You are always such a happy person. Your kids are so cute and growing too. Take care and keep in touch!