Dylan all ready to walk to the bus stop
Walking to the bus stop
Waiting for the bus
Yippee its here!
Meeting Jen our bus driver and saying goodbye to mom and dad and Noah
Here Noah is wishing Dylan to have a good day at school 
I was not expecting to get so emotional after the bus drove away, but I did shed a few tears and got a little choked up. This is a great milestone for Dylan.
2 comments:
I cried a litte when Daymon started school. I cried a little when K-D started school. I cried a little when Dominic started school then came home to my quite house and about had a panic attack!! One of my friends had to get me out of the house before I freaked.
This year on the first day of school I was so excited to get my quiet house!!!!
I cried when my kids started their Kindergarten years. Kaitlin and I walked Glennie to the bus stop. When he left we turned around and walked home - both crying!! How it takes me back - my kids are in high school now!! Hard to believe how time flies!
Post a Comment