Today Becky turned (dare I say it) 35. She is now in her mid 30's. Here is how the day went.
First, opening of the present from the boys. Mmm Bit of Honey mom's favorite
Second, playing with the confetti

Third, drop the boys at Amy's and go downtown with Derek for lunch
We went to PF Changs first and had an apetizer
We went to PF Changs first and had an apetizer
Then we walked around 16th street mall. Got a little hungry again had stopped to have a slice of pizza and played a game of Ms. Pacman
(Derek got the high score)
At the end of the day we picked up the boys and headed to Sonic for a lime-berry slush. It was yummy and the boys sure liked it. It was a great day.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Becky.
We love you,
Laurie
Happy Birthday Becky! I noticed your name on Wendy's links...I should have remembered you are an August Birthday! I am SO excited to see that you have a blog-now we can keep up with each other a lot easier. Check out our blog at toocoolisom.blogspot.com. Your boys are so cute-I am so excited to get a glimpse of all the fun! Take care, hope you birthday was fantastic! It sure looks like it was! :-)
Yeah! Happy happy birthday Becky Dear!
happy birthday becky. i am so glad you had a nice day!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/284033741098
Post a Comment