Today Derek is 37 years old. As a tradition we had our pancake breakfast and piled up the pancakes so Derek could blow out the candles. It was a great and yummy breakfast.
I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with what is going on with your family. Thanks for calling the other day. We have been taking it easy, napping and stuff. I will call ya though!
Becky, I didn't know you had a blog. I ran across it from Amy Herbert's site. You guys have such a cute family. I am glad that I can see what you are up to.
5 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with what is going on with your family. Thanks for calling the other day. We have been taking it easy, napping and stuff. I will call ya though!
Ha Ha! You're so old :)
Becky, I didn't know you had a blog. I ran across it from Amy Herbert's site. You guys have such a cute family. I am glad that I can see what you are up to.
Happy super belated birthday Derek! I hope you were spoiled by your cute family!
Post a Comment